- Please try to arrive a few minutes before your treatment time so that you may discuss any areas of concern and the primary focus of your massage with your therapist. This also allows time for you to ask any questions you may have and will maximize your treatment time.
- Following your appointment your therapist will discuss your treatment plan and outline home care options with you.
- 3 Sixty Massage now offering Myofascial Cupping, speak to your therapist to see if this ancient method is right for you.
- Now offering Hot stone therapy.
- Gift certificates available, Contact via phone or email to arrange this service.
***Cancellation Policy, we ask that you give us minimum 24 hours notice to cancel or change your appointment, if less than 24 hours notice is given we charge 50% of the treatment fee.***